Calling all who live, work, and play in Little Tokyo!
Have an opinion about events, changes, and activities in Little Tokyo? Become a contributor and let your voice be heard.
Want to contribute but not sure where to start? Here are a few topics you may be interested in:
- Local Government and Safety
- Living in LT
- Neighbors (Arts District, Chinatown, Skid Row)
How to Join the Blog
1. Create a Blogger Account. It's easy. Go to https://www.blogger.com, then click the Create a Blog button. Follow the instructions to create an account. You can create a pseudonym if you want your blog to be anonymous.
2. E-mail Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to join the blog.
3. Create a New Post for Little Tokyo Unblogged and post away!
Blog Posting Guidelines
- No spamming.
- No adult content.
- No posting malicious content (viruses, trojans, etc) or links to malicious content.
- Debates are fine; rudeness and personal attacks are not.
- We reserve the right to moderate/remove posts without warning. We also reserve the right to ban bloggers who do not follow the posting guidelines.
Blog Posting Tips
- Add a picture. It grabs the reader's attention. Don't have a camera? Don't have time to take a picture? Grab one from Flickr Creative Commons and cite the source at the bottom of your blog post (see the bottom of the page for an example of how to do this).
- Keep a schedule. Set aside a half hour every week (or month, or even every other month) to write a short post.
- Keep up with the news. A good way to get ideas is to follow current events (you can go to the LTCC website or Rafu Shimpo for news about Little Tokyo).